Wednesday, July 29, 2009


In pondering upcoming events in my life, it dawned on me that my 20 year reunion is in 2010. So I immediately decided it was time to get in shape, and now. I am going to do the St. George triathlon again in November to give me something to work towards and keep me motivated. Then there is plenty of time to decide what to do after that. I told Miriam (a friend from high school) that I would love to see her next year as well as many others, but I really want to see who got fat and bald. I just don't want it to be me, and thus, the triathlon. Wish me luck, or come walking with me!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you Jenn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. Is Denise going to do it with you again? - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time-whoever took this picture-PLEASE allow me a few secs to remove the swim cap! Thanks for the memories, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jenn! 20 years.... where did they go? I thought you weren't a technolgically savvy? This is amazing!

    Thanks for sending me the address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom is not technologically savvy. She may have figured this out, but she can't do much more than blogging. I am Mitchell, the techno-savvy one. I help her photoshop pictures and format documents. I must say though that I enjoy when she does triathalons because I get to babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good! Way to go Jenn and Mitch! I agree with Denise, the hats should have come off :)

    ReplyDelete