I just checked on Mitchell's first leg of his trip to Italy. They are over Denver right now on their way to Newark, NJ. I am so excited for him, but also very nervous. Typical Mom emotions. Wish I could share this experience with him but then I would be nervous for the kids I left behind. Moms really can't win but to have faith.
We were joking last night how Mitch needed to save room in his suitcase for souvenirs and Kyle told him I wanted a pair of Italian shoes. Of course I do, but I wasn't sure I wanted my 14 year old to pick them out for me. Mitchell said we would have to give him more spending money. :) Wish I had been thinking "shoes" when I was at the currency exchange office!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment